Relationship between cardiovascular risk factors and cognition. Relationship between diet and cognition.
I work with the Taub Institute for Research on Alzheimer’s Disease and the Aging Brain analyzing data from a prospective cohort study of aging.
1. José A. Luchsinger, Ming-Xing Tang, Steven Shea, Richard Mayeux (2003) Antioxidant vitamin intake and risk of Alzheimer’s disease Arch Neurol
2. José A. Luchsinger, Ming-Xing Tang, Steven Shea, Richard Mayeux (2002) Caloric intake and risk of Alzheimer's disease Arch Neurol
3. Holly B. Posner, Ming-Xin Tang, Jose Luchsinger, Rafael Lantigua, Yaakov Stern, Richard Mayeux (2002) The Relationship of Hypertension in the Elderly to Alzheimer’s disease, Vascular Dementia and Cognitive Function Neurology
4. Mathew S. Maurer, José A. Luchsinger, Rachel Wellner, Eugene Kukuy, Niloo M. Edwards (2002) The Impact of Body Mass Index on Complications from Cardiac Surgery In The Oldest Old J Am Geriatr Soc
5. José A. Luchsinger, Ariel Pablos-Mendez, Charles Knirsch, Daniel Rabinowitz, Steven Shea (2002) Antibiotic Use and Risk of Myocardial Infarction in the General Population Am J of Cardiol
6. José A. Luchsinger, Ariel Pablos-Mendez, Charles Knirsch , Daniel Rabinowitz, Steven Shea (2001) Antibiotic Use and Risk of Ischemic Stroke in the Elderly Am J of Med